Thanks Charles. To continue this, we can go to the Otysey group, but I must
say that the response you got is really awful, I mean, you think, every
computer that a blind person in the whole world would use has these games
on. Aparrently the Window Eyes people have made WE to work with solitaire, I
mean, is it really too much effort for FS, especially when you think that WE
users are just as capable of doing their jobs with GW Micro seeming to be
more flexible on things. Looking at this as well, If I hadn't spent all the
money on FS, I would have traded in both my products. For me, the Pac Mate
has rubbish braille support, especially a person like me needing better
foreign language braille, and not this computer braille for calendar and
everything, and I don't think the upgrade from JAWS 8 to 9 was really worth
much in terms of enhancements, it shouldn't have been a major upgrade.
Ari