Hi all,
You can reply off-list, but this is also with audiogames and flash games, as
nothing seems to work, I know this might be considered a bit OT, but I've
asked on so many lists and noone has had an answer for me and I'm really
beginning to get desperate because I really don't know what to do, sorry. My
problem is that, I can't work out if it's a flash issue, but for quite a few
weeks now, it doesn't look like flash content, like Youtube Videos,
sudo-san, nothing wants to play. I click, for example, on a link of a
youtube video, or a link that says watch a video, or on the sudo-san link,
I'm getting absolutely no response. The page of the video pops up with the
buttons to play them, but even when I try and press the flash buttons,
nothing happens. How can I work out what's going on?
Thanks
Ari