You should have asked us, the moderators before forwarding such a
message. We have denied this message and Nocol has obviously chosen to
go behind our backs and get you to forward this despite us telling him
the matter was closed and who ever he needs forgiveness from, he should
do it privately. This type of message does not belong on the list,
especially because he has already posted an apology message and the
topic was closed.

So now, let's just all close this thread.

Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net