Hi Kuvvosh,
Well, most of the web site is back up and running, but there are a
couple of areas I haven't completed yet. I am also working on the
developer center
http://developers.usagames.us
which has the basic wiki framework setup, a few pages started, but I
have been far too busy to really work on the web site or the games the
last few days.
As far as MOTA Beta 2 goes it is going to have a lot of upgrades though
it will still be a side-scroller. I am actually still in the planning
and designing faze, and haven't gotten into the core programming state yet.
One thing I would really really like to do is convert the Montezuma's
Return engine into pure Java so that Beta 2 would run independant of
.NET and be able to run cross platform. Though, I have to see how much
work will be involved in the conversion.