Good luck, in case you hadn't looked, it's got the imbedded images on
the log in page. I'm surprised you never saw it? Unless I'm missing
something here, we won't be able to play it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Richard sherman
Sent: 29 February 2008 00:13
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Stargate online game

Hi,

just in case you haven't heard about it, there is a new stargate M M O
RPG game that just came out this month. It is a turnbased online game
with 4 classes of characters. It is free but there does seem to be
something about paying for some things. Kind of like sryth. For more
info you can go to

http://www.stargatewars.com/

I don't know how accessible it is. I plan on joining in the future, but
not now. If anyone tries the game , please report back what you find
out.

Happy gaming.

rich
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]