From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Everett Elam
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 11:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] lightning reaction

        Hello all!
Has anyone ever played lightning reaction? It's one of these classic
handhelds which pays you back by shocking you if you lose. Each one of
you grabs a handle which is attached to the base of the game by a wiry
thingy and I believe there is a button in the middle which someone
presses to get the game going. Suspensful music is played and you have
to wait until it stops and be the fastest one to press the button,
otherwise you get a pretty healthy electrical jolt -- nothing to kill
you but it certainly makes you wana win! Great stuff! I only briefly saw
my friends, but I do plan to get one of my own in the near future and
I'l be sure to update everyone if this gets a lot of interest. Everett
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]