From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 11:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] people interested in accessible games?

Hi all,

I am curious to know if anyone out there would be interested in me doing
a podcast on accessible games, and demonstrating a few? I'll be using an
emulator, and for some reason the nintendo 64 emulator won't let me use
the c button (I may have to experement with other emulators), so some
things I may not be able to do.

games I may show:
 cruis'n USA
Cruis'n world and exotica
sanfransisco rush
sanfransisco rush 2049
rush 2: extreme racing
killer instinct gold
super smash brothers, perhaps, if I can get the c buttons working. Um,
I'm trying to think what else. Not mortal kombat; I can't find it. hmmm.
perhaps MRC racing.
gt64 championship addition, perhaps?
uh, what else. pokemon stadium is a maybe, I need to see if I can find
my real copy so I can fool around with it

That there will make a very long podcast, I'm thinking of, perhaps,
doing it in multiple epps, for example, one podcast per game? I also may
throw in a few sness games and sega genisus games; if I can find any.

what yall think?

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 2512 mb DDR ram(
hopefully!), Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]