Hi,

I have put 3 new files up on my web site.

File Name wintgf8.exe File Size 90k bytes
Four new trivia files, Canes and Cane Travel, languages, lord of the rings and
presidents

File Name wingcfs3.exe File Size 70k bytes
Six new golf courses which are, Deer Lake rating 67, harry potter country club
rating 61, joeburg country club rating 75, pacific putters paradise rating 43,
Spring Fever Links rating 64 and Thunder Nationals rating 75

File Name WinHHv4.exe File Size 2.3m bytes
Homer on a Harley version 4.
In version 4 I fixed the practice mode save game conflict etc.

All 3 files can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.

BFN
     Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 100 percent funner to play.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA