Hi,
I didn't have any variables the same, I even tried declaring them as
Dim, Private, and Public. It just had major issues with that. It had
an automation error....it's fixed which is important. I tried this
code and it gave me a runtime error:
Private desc As DSBUFFERDESC
Private DX As New DirectX8
Private DS As DirectSound8
Dim step1 As DirectSoundSecondaryBuffer8
Private Sub Form_Load()
Set DX = New DirectX8
Set DS = DX.DirectSoundCreate("")
Set step1 = DS.CreateSoundBufferFromFile(App.Path & "/step.wav", desc)
step1.Play DSBPLAY_DEFAULT
walk = True
KeyPreview = True
X = 0 'Sets the position to 0
Set Sapi = New SpVoice 'Sets up SAPI
End Sub
I also have the DirectX8 and SAPI References...
-Ryan
(I'm sorry, I ment for this to go to game developers)