hi,

So i don't have to keep wasting my time downloading messages where we
all go back and forth about poor thomas, thomas, what's going to
heppen then please?
Are you going to do what the majority of us want now you outlined it,
that is to say your 3d fps game,  and just leave the winers too it, or
are you going to go back to the side scroller which is too easy and
won't satisfy  your creativity?
Why go back to a title you are not happy producing, i mean, in the
side scroller style?
You obviosuly thought long and hard over this, charles and others
can't do nothing they can jsut sulk but what do they matter, when most
of us support your decisions and the fact you should follow your heart
goals, and aspirations
will