I personally dont care whether someone uses punctuation or not however
this is getting way off topic and so Id like to ask that this topic be
closed because punctuation is not the focus of the list if you cant read
someones message then its not worth reading. That being said, I'll
rewrite this now using punctuation so my message will be worth reading.
Please let's all stop the punctuation thread. If you choose to not read
someone's message due to poor punctuation or lack there of, that is your
choice. If a poster can't bother to correctly put punctuation in, they
are risking that someone will skip their messages. Also, let's keep in
mind that English is not everyone's first language on list here. So, if
there is a poster who does not spell things correctly or use correct
punctuation at all times, let's try to be a bit leaniant. English is not
my first language, and I know I mess up on punctuation and spelling lots
of times, but i do try.

So, let's get back to gaming folks.

many thanks.

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net