hmm my favourites are in catogries.
gtc, and shades of doom arequite good fps titles.
superliam although I have never  got passed waterworks and even then never got
passed lab level act 2 at all is still good for what it is.
stfc is a good stratogy game as are gtc and sod gtc has more stratogy in it
though.
tarzan junior although simple is good if you need to kill an hour.
troop1 and 2 are good, so is judgement day, alien outback.
Soundrts is also good if I ever am able to pass the 3rd chapter in the compaign.
All the spoonbill, and games by kitchensinc are good for what they are, I don't
have a favorite in these every day games, oh, well saying that life is also
good if you want to kill 30 minutes.
lonewolf is reasonable to.
Hated games.
trek2k would be a game I really don't care about mainly due to stfc.
shoot da me is real crappy currently although the new version sounds promising,
at the moment the game is far to easy and the ini game does not work.
soundmud, mailybecause I couldn't play it well.

Middle games.
These games are games I don't dislike nore like to do long term.
 the bavisoft games.
These are good if I want to test reflexes and kill time but its really not much
fun afterwards.
Lastcrusade is the same althoug with random char and enemy stats you can have a
different story each time.
Treasure hunt, well I have never completed the demo.
I always die, its fun to smash things.
Tourniment, mainly because its not got much action.
You push a few keys and listen to status messages.

Games I'd like converted.
cosmoserve was one of my interactive fiction favorites.
so were a few other things, starcross stationfall and planet fall since they
were a series.
tactae, sorry I forgot the name.
streemdiver, and moments in time.
deep space drifter and ditchday drifter.

Sighted games I'd really want as accessible.
doom1-3.
wolf3d and the return to wolf.
the duke nukem series or at least one of them.
some sort of starwars game.
some startrek game like eleteforce1 or 2.
An
Americas army.
some sort of space fighter simulater, and something like fsx or something along
these lines.
I'd also like more hybrid, sound/graphics games like teraformas, and also some
games that have action, adventure style if and dialog.
I'd like a game that would be require so much that my computer would crash hard
and corrupt the drive.
We really don't have games that are going to be over what our specs can handle
but we are geting close.
I didn't mention sidescrollers because unless they are good, or are around with
some or all the origional sounds in tact I really don't care.
audioquake, mainly because its not something I really play much.