I had the traditional cube, of course, and the pyramid one, too They
were fun, and i might just get a new one in some form or shape or other
other and braille it up, for those nostalgic times. And, since I'm a bit
older, and a little bit more patient,maybe I can actually solve a new
one without taking it apart. LOL!

~Ann