Hi Damien,
Perhaps we can colaberate on this goal. I have been considering this
very thing, and have been putting a section up on my site to host Dan's
games. I thought of either buying the rights to his games or simply
getting permission to eventually upgrade them to Java or some other
language so that they might be multiplatform.
As I have been busy I haven't inquired as yet. So if Dan and you work
something else out cool. If just know I am interested in aquiring the
rights to those games. I am also interested in eventually taking over
and resuming work on Dark Destroyer and Tarzan from PB Games. Though,
obviously all work on any titles has to wait until I finish with Raceway
and the other stuff I got from James North.