HI thom
thanks  for forwarding my message to the developers of mud splat. I've lost
your e-mail address. I just need to give one  last bit of feedback which I
forgot.
when inside the mud splat game, inside the help system, the woman says that you
can manually save a game such as in the case of where you have collected many
lives.
she says its done by pausing the game with escape and choose the save option.
this doesn't work  like the woman explained. If I pause the game and I choose
the save option and I load that game later on, it has exactly the same effect
as a game automatically saved after each session. it doesn't put me on the spot
where I've saved it, it puts me at the beginning of that level.
so for instance if I'm in the toy story on level3 and I've defeated 3 monsters
and I have collected a life and unlimited water, and I pause the game and save
it and later on come back and load it, I'm  put back at the start of the toy
story level 3, not exactly where I  stopped. Next, I just want to tell you all
how the monsters sounds to me.
I can imagine some of  the monsters' shapes by listening to  their sounds.
the big monsters I can't really depict a shape. I would say they all  have the
shape of dinosaurs. in the middle class monsters, there is a monster that makes
a funny sound like its clucking its tongue.
I would depict that monster as a jelly, green monster in the shape of a jelly
fish. Lets call it a jalatinous blob.
now for the small monsters, here comes some interesting shapes.
there is one monster who makes the sound of a big frog so this little monster
has the shape of a frog. then there is a monster who sounds to me like an elve
so it has the shape of an elve. then there is a monster who sounds like a lion
cub so it has the shape of a lion cub.
then there is a monster which you will encounter  from the toy story  onwards,
it sounds like a little toy car.
this we can call a little syburg. because it makes this car sound, its
impossible for it to be a monster like the others with skin.
so this monster is a syburg, its paws  looks like wheels.
oh yes, there is one big monster I forgot to mention. If you listen carefully
you will notice  its groaning sounds like a dor being opened, so I would say
this monster looks like a mutant human.
then back to the small monsters. one other type of small monster I would call a
small mutant human, almost like an elve but just more thwarts on his skin.
Actually there is 3 of them which we can call small mutant humans.
The bosses I would say all have the shape of dinosaurs.
And here's an idea for a new game if the developers' of mud splat considers new
games.
Story line:
The city has been invaded by huge,  medium and small fire breathing dragons.
The case is hopeless.  All the fire  fighters have been killed by large tongues
of fire. You  realize  that something needs to be done.   Putting on special
firefighter clothes, you step out into the city only armed with a water host
and you have to defeat these dragons and save the city. These dragons have also
stoled 5 sonicses which you must recover by defeating them. So in this game you
have to defeat, not monsters but dragons, small, medium and large dragons.
Lets call it fire splat.