Hi Nicol,

Yes, eventually I will release Puppy1.  I have no idea how long it will be
though until I get it done and ready for release.  It is my new aerial dog
fight game.  I was telling Josh that I basically have level 1 working.  Your
airplane and the enemy plane are flying.  That is the x, y and z coordinates
are being up dated approximately 20 times per second.  Each bullet x, y and z
coordinates are being up dated and checked for collision approximately 200
times per second.  I also have the target assist sounds all working.  The only
thing that I don't have in yet is the explosion, spin down and crash of the
enemy when you shoot that plane down.  Well and you getting shot down if you
don't shoot down the enemy plane.

My Dad's life long hobby was building and flying remote control airplanes.  He
got to where he was designing and building his own planes rather than from a
kit.  His first was named Puppy1.  Puppy1 and Puppy2 were biplanes.  Puppy3 was
a single wing plane.  It had air brakes that actually worked very well.
However on it's first test flight my Dad suffered a massive heart attack out in
the middle of the Arizona desert.  He was 50 at the time.  He did barely
survive the heart attack and lived another 10 years.  I don't believe that he
ever flew his remote control planes again.  I did though get him into the
Microsoft flight simulator programs.  Puppy1 will not be a flight simulator
type game.  It like Mach 1 and Homer on a Harley uses very basic math that I am
making up and testing as I go.  I am planning on many levels that will get
harder and harder by having multiple enemy planes.  It will be of the arcade
type of game.  That is no end winning thing, just levels and trying to get a
better score this time than the last time.  Right now it is keyboard only, but
I do hope to be able to figure out and include joystick support for it as well.

BFN

     Jim

Represented by the law firm of Long, wood N Johnson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA