----- Original Message -----
From: shaun everiss
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 11:44 AM

and what sort of game with animals would you suggest besides killing them.
That game with animals brings up childrens ideas of doing weird and sappy
things.
If you want to bore someone well.
I know this may sound shellow but the reason there probably is no games with
animals in em for the blind is probably because no one would play em.
Heck I wouldn't even touch the demo.
So unless there is something more non boring than what comes to mind I am not
interested.
monsters are fine, jumping over animals and killing them is fine.
But actually being an animal unless it can be made adult enough is just dull.
Maybe if you are a child and like crappy sappy things its probably ok.
Sarcasm aside I am not sure what you are getting at.