_____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Greenwood
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GMAGamesTalk] VIP Mud Release

This is to announce that VIP Mud version 1.0 will be released on Monday
April 28, 2008.  I will be providing an official announcement on that day,
but I thought I'd give a little heads-up for the avid mudders.

The price of the game will be $30, but it will have a free version which
will probably be sufficient for the casual mudder.  In any event, there will
be a 30 day trial providing full access to all of Vip Mud's features.

All the details will be provided Monday.

Regards,
David Greenwood
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.GMAGames.com