  From: Kevin Weispfennig
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 1:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Railracer Track Editor

  Hello,
  I have put one 0 in section 4 in my track,
  But the game makes an Error.
  What is that?
  *** Error ***
  GameEngine.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services
  Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.graphic
  999  Process id=0xb68 (2920), Thread id=0xb50 (2896).
  Click OK to terminate the application.
  Click CANCEL to debug the application.
  OK Cancel

  *** end of error ***