1.  jim's golf game
Hi jim
This is just a question,  something  that makes me curious. Its not  something
that annoys me at all.
I've noticed something strange, when I press a 5, a 6, a 7,a 8 or a 9 I get the
2 choices wood and iron so I have to choose iron each time.
If I choose wood then I'm told sorry this is not a choice.
My question is, can the game be made like that so that if I press a 5, a 6, a
7, a 8 or a 9 that the game automatically selects iron for me?
2.  jim's poker game
I have a suggestion for your poker game. When I have 5 cards I need to
evaluate those cards based on the different conditions.
I need to check how many of the 5 cards belongs to the same  suit,  how many
cards are  consecutive, how many pairs are there, are there 3 of a kind, 4 of a
kind or a full house  and  then I discard cards which I think will not be
needed. My question to you: Is it possible to have the game arrange the cards
from smallest to largest, IN that way I can easily determine if a straight or
royal straight is possible or a straight flush or royal straight flush in the
case of cards of the same suit.
So in other words, if I press f1 I want the game to say: 5 of hearts, f2 6 of
hearts, f3 7 of hearts, f4 king of diamonds and f5 ace of clubs.
So then it will be easier to determine that 3 cards are in consecutive order,
so then I must discard cards 4 and 5 to try get a straight.
3.  jim's   blackjack game
Can jim or anyone else please  tell me which is the best way of playing? must I
always choose a third card or should I only have 2 cards?
I'm not sure if I have 2 cards that equals 12 should I go for a third card or
should I say no for a third  card. Sometimes if I say no for a third card if I
have 12 for example, it happens that the dealer wins and sometimes if I have 12
and I say yes I get a card that equals 10 and then I'm busted.
Is there a way to determine when its safe to take a third, fourth card, etc and
when not?
thanks