From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:44:25 -0500
Subject: [Audyssey] Muelsfell inquiry

Hi list,
For those of you who are playing Muelsfell, I want to know how I can
build my Magus up faster.
I am currently at level 1 and have 50 motivation. My workshop is at level
3, and I will probably be moving it to level 4 pretty soon.

Also, I only have the ability to fight two enemies in my location. the
Dust rats and those other cowardice wimps . smile
one is at level 1 and the other is at level 2, respectively.
Are there other areas to explore at this level, or do I still need to
work on building up my Magus and workshop?
Is there some way  that I can earn or find more money and resources other
than fighting enemies?
Also, what are the benefits of becoming a Premium member?
I didn't find any info about it on the site.
I'll look again.
Thanks,
AC

[EMAIL PROTECTED]