From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psp gaming

Hi

Are those buttons from left to right?
Do you find the buttons easy to work with? (the bottom ones that is).
I'm not sure what else to ask right now. I'm way too tired, but I'll
hopefully come up with more, hehe.
Btw, where exactly did you read that on gamefaqs? I didn't find it
there?

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
Fujitsu