From: "djc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 3D Velocity.

I ran in to problems with this game. I get the game to start just fine but
it is not lifting me off the ground. The wine sound goes up in pitch and
then I hear tones and later on a steady tone in my right ear and when I
check the different instruments they shows zero and the speed of the motor
is around 276 or 376. When I try and use page down I crash so either I'm
doing something wrong or the game isn't running correctly on this machine.
I guess I'll uninstall it and go get a fresh copy from the web site and try
again. We need an Audio Tutorial on playing this game. I was trying the
racing mode.

     djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 or
http://sc8.spacialnet.com:22734/ Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1