i HAVE FIDDELED WIT THIS GAME.
wAS ABLE TO COMPLETE THE RACING  ROUND BUT NOT DEATHMATCH, MY TARGET
KEPT MOVING.
eVERYTIME i TRIED A BREAK TURN M SPEED WOULD DROP TO 0.
i WAS ABLE TO RECOVER BUT FOR NO REAL PURPOSE BECAUSE i WOULD JUST GO
DOWN AGAIN.
i GOT MY TARGET BUT NEVER GOT A LOCK.
hOW SLOW DO i NEED TO GO TO GET A GOOD LOCK WITHOUT BEING TO LOOSE.
i ONCE GOT THE INITUAL BEEPS BUT NEVER GOT A LOCK AFTERWARDS.
i GOT A BANG ON APPROACH WITH THE D KEY BUT i THEN WAS MOVING AWAY
FROM MY TARGET.
iS THERE OR WILL THERE BE SOME GAMEPLAY OF BOTH MODES DESCRIPTING
WHAT EXACTLY EVERYTING DOES ETC.
i KNOW THERE IS DOCS AND i HAVE READ THAT BUT i NEED SOME SORT OF
AUDIO TUTORIAL DESCRIBING HOW THINGS ARE DONE ETC.