Hi Claudio,

I do not think that the log file that is created by my baseball game would
really help you to learn the game.  I will put one of Josh's below though.

May I ask, have you read the BaseballRules.txt file that Phil sent to the list
and I put in with the game?

If you have specific questions about my game, I would be happy to answer them.

BFN

Championship Baseball, version 4, By Jim Kitchen.

this is game 4 the Colorado Rockys verses the Reading Phillies.

the Colorado Rockys lead the series 2 games to 1.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the first inning, the Colorado Rockys scored,
2 runs on, 2 hits, there was 1 home run! and there were no runners left on
base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the first inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, No runs on, No hits, there were 2 strike outs and there were no
runners left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the second inning, the Colorado Rockys
scored, 1 run on, 2 hits, there was 1 triple there was 1 strike out 1 runner
was caught stealing and there were no runners left on base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the second inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, No runs on, 1 hit, there was A double play and there were no runners
left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the third inning, the Colorado Rockys scored,
No runs on, 1 hit, there was 1 strike out and there was 1 runner left on
base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the third inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, No runs on, 1 hit, and there was 1 runner left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the fourth inning, the Colorado Rockys
scored, No runs on, No hits, and there were no runners left on base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the fourth inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, 8 runs on, 8 hits, there was 1 triple 1 double there was 1 hit
batter, there was 1 strike out and there was 1 runner left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the fifth inning, the Colorado Rockys scored,
No runs on, 1 hit, there was 1 strike out and there was 1 runner left on
base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the fifth inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, No runs on, 1 hit, there was 1 strike out and there was 1 runner
left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the sixth inning, the Colorado Rockys scored,
No runs on, No hits, there was 1 strike out and there were no runners left
on base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the sixth inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, 1 run on, 1 hit, there was 1 home run! there was 1 strike out and
there were no runners left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the seventh inning, the Colorado Rockys
scored, No runs on, 1 hit, and there was 1 runner left on base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the seventh inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, 2 runs on, 4 hits, there was 1 double there were 2 strike outs and
two runners were left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the eighth inning, the Colorado Rockys
scored, No runs on, 2 hits, there was 1 strike out and two runners were left
on base.

in the Reading Phillies half of the eighth inning, the Reading Phillies
scored, 4 runs on, 5 hits, there was 1 triple 1 double there were 2 strike
outs and there was 1 runner left on base.

in the Colorado Rockys half of the ninth inning, the Colorado Rockys scored,
No runs on, No hits, there was 1 hit batter, there was 1 strike out and
there was 1 runner left on base.

the Reading Phillies have won the game by the score of 15 to 3.

The Colorado Rockys scored 3 runs, on 9 hits, and they left 6runners on
base.

The Reading Phillies scored 15runs, on 21hits, and they left 6runners on
base.

     Jim

Not breaking the rules, just testing the elasticity...