Hi,
I have received email from many of you about the 3D game, with many
questions, etc.
First, let's go over the updates: (I haven't uploaded anything)
I added jumping over the fence. Behind it there is yet another letter
with information getting to the boss.
I fixed the house bugs, specific houses had issues. I personally
tested them all now.
The Most FAQ:
"Where is the boss, what is he, do I fight him"
Okay, the boss is on a "floating" world, above you. Jumping the fence
will give you information to get to him. He is an ordinary human, the
leader of a gang, who wants to destroy you. You do not fight him in
the beta. However, this game is going into our game titled "Shoot Da
Me", a game where you shoot with your arrows based on the sound heard
(getting more advanced). Once you hit most of the 400 copters, you
going into a side scroller (left and right) to look for the boss. You
don't find him. You then enter the 3D world. After a hunt, you should
find him. Once you find him, in the beta sapi alerts you that you have
found him. The game then ends. During the real game, you will fight
him. He is weak from hiding from you, and all you have to do is dodge
his attacks, and then shoot once he's down.
What I plan to add (3D - Only):
- Changing of weapons
- A menu of items you have and have not gotten
- Less sapi, more voiceovers

My Shoot Da Me Regular Game (Left, Right, Middle)
What I have started/finished in what I plan to add for SDM regular game:
- A partner (he gets in the way of your fire. Don't shoot him, you
loose health. He also can help fire too. But his miss is your miss.
(He chooses when to shoot, you can't shoot. Hope he doesn't miss)
- Every 15 times you hit, it will randomly choose whether you should
go to opposite mode (Hear Right press Left). If it chooses no, you
will play another 15 times, and again randomly choose. If your already
in opposite, and it chooses yes again, you will continue to play
opposite.
- More advanced sighted UI
Thanks!