Hi,
There is really no reason why they are in mono.....

Anyway, some updates (not uploaded yet..testing):
- Weapon Switching. You start with fists, 3 punches and then he dies.
You must find the taser (2 shots) or the rifle (1 shot). You can
switch pressing the TAB Key.
- Hopping the Fence. When you encounter a fence in the fury forest
(just fury forest) you can jump the fence. You can go north/south
(up/down). You win the same way as before, however the fence gives
some clues.. You jump again to leave.
-Bug Fixes in houses, you can actually leave and ask questions in all
houses. Some other bug fixes.
- Pressing the m key telling you the number of items you received out
of the possible items you can get.
If anyone happens to have a taser shooting, or a person dead/dying
(when you complete the punching/tasing/rifle-ing)
I don't think of adding more to it, unless something that wouldn't
take long, as I would like to get Shoot Da Me Beta 4 all ready.
I'm also don't think I'm adding much to the side scroller.

-Ryan
Did you know that Guess the Voice has more lines of code then Shoot Da
Me Beta 1?