From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ron Schamerhorn
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 4:35 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Beating the drum

Hi all

  It's that time again where you get some annoying email from the editor of
audyssey magazine.  It's only intention is to remind folks that the issue is
forthcoming and time to send in any and all contributions for publication.
I'm hoping to get some good material from people as recently a few have been
released.  As examples vipmud, the latest monopoly version by Jim, Windows
Great Escape, the various Spoonbill games, and many many more.
  Also I've set up the Chatting with Creators for this issue with the people
from 7128 so email your questions or comments to me and I'll include them in
the interview.
  Finally please send submissions my way!  Let's work and make a great issue
to kick off the summertime!

Take care
Ron
Audyssey Editor