It's been a few weeks, but I'm back with another gaming show.  This week I'm
focusing on what I consider to be the newest gem I found.  Urban Reign.  I'll
play through some missions in this game, explain it, and all that happy stuff.
As well, I'll break out some baseball.  The party starts at 8 PM Eastern at
http://listen.liamerven.com
Feel free to pop on by if you're not doing anything else.

Liam