Hi all.

Toms question about goblin doom gave me the idea to get back into playing
Sryth. Check out my stats! *Jumps up and down like an excited little kid*

I just have to feel superior ... even if it only lasts until I first get killed
(evil grin).

 Creating a New Character:  Randomly Determining Stats
 Your stats have been determined...

Melee Rating, 28 / 32, Superhuman
Stamina Points, 32 / 36, Superhuman
Might, 20, Superhuman
Agility, 19,  Incredible
Body, 19, Incredible
Mind, 17, Amazing
Spirit, 16, Exceptional
Aura, 20, Superhuman
Luck, 19, Incredible
Avg. Stat: 19
Melee Rating: 32
Stamina Pts: 36
      Recommendation: ACCEPT STATS

 Stat Bonuses/Penalties to Melee Rating & Stamina Points
            Your Might, Agility, Mind, & Luck give you a +4 bonus to
Melee Rating.
     Your Body, Spirit, & Luck give you a +4 bonus to your      Stamina Points.

 Skill Potential (based on stats)

Arcana:
25% Exp. Bonus
Horsemanship:
25% Exp. Bonus
Weaponry:
25% Exp. Bonus
Thievery:
25% Exp. Bonus
Archery:
25% Exp. Bonus
Unarmed Combat:
20% Exp. Bonus
Seamanship:
20% Exp. Bonus
Lore:
20% Exp. Bonus
Woodsmanship:
15% Exp. Bonus
Diplomacy:
15% Exp. Bonus

 Magic Potential (based on stats)
       Your
Aura ,
Mind
,       and
Spirit
 scores       indicate that you       CAN      start with magical abilities
(20% Exp Bonus).

So who else has been this lucky in Sryth?