Hi all,
I will be leaving the list for 8 or 9 months starting July 9th to go to the
Colorado NFB center for the blind for independence training program. I will
be back in March or April of 2009. I hope to see lots of great games when I
come back, I also hope that light-tek interactive is done with light battles
when I come back also. And I'll be looking forward to the next star trek
game if its available by then. And then in the fall of 2009 I will be going
back to college but still living here. So, those are my plans for the next
eight or so months, wish me luck!

Josh