Hi Aiden and all,
If you all can please be patient I will get the PB Games mirror back up
on the USA Games web site. Unfortunately, do to events totally out of my
control I have had no chanse to get the PB Games titles back on the USA
games web site. First, the USA Games web site was hacked, and totally
whiped out in February. Second, I had to relocate most of the files that
were on the web site, and rewrite some pages/scripts from scratch.
Third, my apartment is currently being referbished so I have no access
to my web site materials right now. Until I get access to them I won't
be able to put Tarzan and the other PB Games back up.
I will try, emphasis on try, to stop by my apartment in the near future
and get the PB Games titles off of my office computer, and put them on
my USB thumb drive. Then, I can upload them from my in-laws house.
Things are so crazy right now that I can't promise when anything dealing
with the USA games site will be up and running again.
Cheers.