Hi there all:
Yet another question from me about sryth.  How do I use the iron wand to get
the bone key?  I tried to use it in the chamber with the bones, but it says
that the wand has know special use here.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Note that I'm using the
winkey to find everything but it doesn't give a hint on finding the bone key
with the wand.
thanks
Chris