Hi Munawar,
There is no need for a special program to fix that error. there is
actually a Sapi program that ships with Windows you can run that
corrects that particular issue. I think what we need to do is put up a
faq on our web sites that addresses the common Sapi issues with known
problems and solutions.
If noone else is up to task with this I would be happy to write and
submit such a faq.