Hi Claudio,

All I can say is practice.  Puppy1 is not an easy game.  Some times you must
hold down the arrow keys for some time before you get lined up on the enemy.
They can be some distance from you and they do try to avoid you.  Don't forget
that you can also use the right control key to hear the voice tell you where
the enemy is.  And you do not need to be shy with the machine gun.

Some of my beta testers shot down lots and lots of enemies and others had a
hard time with the game.

I hope that might help.

BFN

     Jim

As easy as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716 ( PI )

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA