By the end of the week, Judgment day 1.2 will be released at www.l-works.net
so I thought for this episode of sunday night gaming, we'd do something a tad
different.  The show is more or less a two hours.  using an empty trophy file,
how many trophies can I collect in two hours.  All week you can submit guesses
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  here's the rules.
1. you may only submit one guess to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please include your
name, email address, and a number between 0 and 40.
2. the guess must be a number, so no aproximations are allowed.
3. all trophies will be earned fair and square using the release copy of
judgment day 1.2.
4. trophies involving special times and days won't be used.
5. the person who guesses the closest with out going over will earn a free copy
of Judgment day 1.2 from www.l-works.net.  In case they already own a copy,
they can either choose to give their prize to a friend, choose another current
title, or earn an upcoming LWorks title.
6. contestants do not need to be present to win, but all guesses must be
submitted before 8 PM Eastern standard time on July 6th to be valid.
7. have fun.  that's a rule.

The show starts at 8 PM sharp on sunday July 6th at www.jjrn.net

Liam Erven
www.l-works.net