Hi.
I have some SAPI5 issues on my computer because some of the SAPI5 voices
wouldn't uninstall when I tried to uninstall them properly, so I deleted their
folders.
I tried using the DelUserLex.exe app on Jim Kitchen's website but that now
seems to have prevented the use of all SAPI5 voices installed on my system.
What should I do to fix this?
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien