Hi Ruairí, welcome to the list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ruairí Óg Ó Brádaigh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 11:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] New Here

Hi all:

My name is Ruairí, but as many people do not have the ability, or the
know-how to use, special characters, it is fine to call me Ruairi or
Rory.

I am a 28-year-old mail from the beautiful town of Longford Ireland.
I love all types of games, especially RPGs, simulation games, action
adventure games and games that have things I can shoot!

In addition to that, I am an avid reader, music
player/writer/listener, dog trainer, service dog user and employee of
a political party.

I hope I can learn more about the games I am already playing, and of
course, find new games to try out.  If anyone would like to contact me
offlist for any reason, you may do so at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or, on yahoo messenger at:
irishrebelrory.

I look forward to getting to know all of you.

--
Ruairí Óg Ó Brádaigh

"The most striking features of the correctly bred German Shepherd are
firmness of nerves, attentiveness, unshockability, tractability,
watchfulness, reliability
and incorruptibility together with courage, fighting tenacity and hardness."

"Take this trouble for me:
Make sure my shepherd dog remains a working dog, for I have struggled
all my life long for that aim ." - Max von Stephanitz

[EMAIL PROTECTED]