orin. i advice you to back anywai
they  made it a bit   faster than before.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Orin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Domingo, 17 de Agosto de 2008 15:33
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] miriani game question was PMSounds

You gotta know who to hang out with. Some people are just Evil IC, and you
have to learn how to deal with them. I left because I simply can't type fast
enough for combat on ships. Sure I'm a fast typest but I can't make
split-second decitions. The bad thing is, if I tried, I risk ruening
sommeone's ship and that means in that game getting some sort of bounty
placed on your head.