tyler, who are you in miriani any wai

-----Mensagem original-----
De: "constantine \(on laptop\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,"Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Domingo, 17 de Agosto de 2008 23:41
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] ="iso-8859-1"quite"miriani_game_questionworldas_,
Pms,'ounds"=

Ok, I am only going to say this once.

Miriani is a player versus player game.

It says stranding is legal.

Now I'm not one of the stranders. And I don't believe in stranding without a
cause, or shooting ships just because. So I keep a low profile and, by doing
so, present a hard target for people to shoot at. I'd like to point out one
thing, however, and that's keep moving! Never stop in space.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]