De: "Tj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 22 de Agosto de 2008 14:47
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] Miriani

See my post I posted under another thread.  No offence, but it's this reason
that they do it.  Because they want to see the weaker players leave.

WHile I'm really not trying to offend you personally, however, I think that
if you leave, you'll only make him happy.  If you want to leave, we'll be
sad to see you go, however, people, don't take it from him, and you'll gain
loads of respect.