Hi Kirstan,
Welcome back to the list. By the way the Audyssey Magazine is still
being published more or less on a quarterly basis. So if you have been
away I would suggest getting the passed few issues from some of the
other gamers and read up on the news, latest game releases, games being
developed, game reviews, etc to get back up to speed with the community
in general.
Cheers.