Hi,
I decided, after smugglers4 being for nothing on my computer. decided to
upgrade it to 1.0 h, but,
I left the game. Well the first time I insalled it I had to close it with task
manager.
Then I kept getting an error, or to be honest 1 error per second.
Dialog after dialog with the same thing kept appearing, and I always had to
shut it down with the taskmanager.
Yesterday I decided to upgrade, and hoped it will solve my problem. nope, it
didn't.
I'm running vista ultimate, and I'm running as an admnistrator.
here's the error.
sorry I can't even virtualize the window, those dialogs appear many times 1 per
second.
they state that A file was not found, and the file is
C:\Users\Piotr\Desktop\StartScreen12Highlighted.jpg

does anyone else experience this?