Will, I find this response a bit over the top.

ian simply likes to speak personally to people playing his games. he was
apparently offered hoasting on audiogames.net but actually said he
prefferred to know who was playing his games, and what they thought o them,
not to mention adding them to the mailing list for future releases. I can
well see if I was a games developer, i'd much rather speak to people myself
than just have them come and grab.

Not to play someone's games simply because you can't be bothered to send an
E-mail is imho, a tad lazy, ----- not to mention slightly rude.

appologies for this rather hot response, but i've had several e-mail chats
with ian, and he's a really nice fellow, ---- not to mention that he makes
rather good games.

afterall, he doesn't even ask you to pay for them!
Beware the Grue!

dark.