Well, I don't think Eva is accessible for blind people. Or, should I
say, it wasn't meant to be. However, if you teleport to wheelies via
the link, you can get eyes to help you get the dog and cane and then I
asume you won't need no, or possibly little, sighted assistance after
that.

Also, you can login to movable life and chat there with Louise Later.
I added her as a friend, hopefully she'll accept.