hmm.
I wander why the secondlifefortheblind site on blogspot said it was.
it is simular because you can chat to  others but yeah its not like sl.
Not that I really care either way, but I understand why people here want to
stay with audio games.
The mainstream have not got it right yet not that they are at least trying.