Hi matheus and all,
In the future please take questions like this to the proper list such as a Jaws specific mailing list as this has nothing to do with gaming. However, since I hav already written this much I will answer your question. When the Jaws curser is active you can use the multiply key, star key, on the numpad to send a left mouse click to the application. If I am not mistaken for the laptop mode it is Capslock+8 for a left mouse click, but don't hold me to it since I rarely use the Jaws laptop mode.
Cheers.

matheus wrote:
hi all.
i'm using my laptop with jaws, and i need know what button correspond to the
left mouse button in the keyboard to click on the things with jaws for
pc?
thanks for the help and best regards,
Matheus