Hi.
which file?
Thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Amaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Plane game

Hello,
I can't open the file. When I press enter it asks me to choose the program that I want to open the file with. Can some one please help? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Munawar Bijani" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'Lindsay Cowell'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 1:23 PM

Hi,
At BPC we're currently working on a dogfighting flight simulation. While
it's not intended to act as a replacement for Microsoft Flight Simulator
(your goal is not to fly bigger and bigger planes, but rather to complete a
task--like Top Gun, or Soviet Strike) it may be what you're looking for.
http://www.bpcprograms.com/. Another flight game is Jim Kitchen's Puppy1
game. In this one, your goal is to shoot down an oncoming aircraft before it
fires at you and kills you. http://www.kitchensinc.net/. Puppy1 can be
played with a joystick, so there's an added advantage there.
Hope this helps,
Munawar