To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:02 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] very strange behaviour with smugglers 4 and hal

hi list.
can someone tell me if they have experienced the following behaviour with smugglers 4 and hal? i decided to try hal with the game, and actually the screen looks a lot better with hal, with jaws it looks like a mess. however, i'm getting very strange behaviour when i try to click options in smugglers 4.
i don't get the same behaviour with jfw though.
when i try to click the option called game settings when the game first starts,
it causes my computer to just restart itself for no reason.
i don't get this problem with jfw.
so just wondering has anyone else experienced this?