Hi.
Alter Aeon in my oppinion falls into all of your requests. You didn't mention a jhonre, sorry can't spell it, you know, you want midevil? space? etc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Golden Mud Search

GIve discworld mud a shot.

UYnfortunately, there are no race selections, however, the classes are extensive. You can be a warrior, wizard, priest, thief, and assassin. For all you female peoples there are witches too. Farthermore, your guilds will split off. Thieves for example, are subclassed into cutpurses, muggers, safecrackers, smugglers, and prawlers. There is an extensive amount of quests, ranging from easy to verry difficult. This mud has spells with a component consumtion system (PFG, for example, consumes an eye). There are, indeed, summons (Dust devils, shields, floaters, skeleton warriors, and others I haven't experienced yet). DIscworld's skilltree is a bit confusing, and I mean, litterally skill tree. You've got the basic skills (fighting, magic, covert, and other and crafts). Under those skills (fighting, for example, you have melee, ranged, thrown, defence, points). The skills even divide farther (fighting.melee.sword, or magic.methods.mental.channeling), for example.

discworld.atuine.net!
----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>